TRUST DEEDS SCOTLAND
Debt free in four years
Debt free in four years
Stop creditors harassing you
Pay only what you can afford
What is a Trust Deed In UK?
In the event that you live in UK and can't keep up with instalments on loans and credit cards, a Trust Deed UK might be the best answer for your situation. As leadind suppliers of Trust Deeds in UK, we can help you with this procedure. A Trust Deed UK is a lawfully compulsory agreement between you and your creditos where you consent to pay a reasonable regularly scheduled instalment over an agreed time frame (typically 4 years). A Trust Deed UK must be orchestrated through a qualified and authorized Insolvency Practitioner, it can be recorded in the Register of Insolvencies as a Protected Trust Deed ensuring it meets certain conditions. At the point when a Trust Deed in UK gets to be issued, no further move can be made against you by your lenders for the recuperation of the cash you owe them. Giving you adhere to the conditions of the Trust Deed UK, the balance of any unsecured debts can be written off after its successful completion.
How a Trust Deed UK Works:
A Trust Deed UK must be arranged by a licensed Insolvency Practitioner. It is a legally binding contract between you and your lenders which allows you to repay your unsecured debts without entering into bankruptcy. Read More
Trust Deed UK Criteria:
You must be a UK resident and have lived in UK for a minimum of 6 months. You must be struggling to repay your debt, but be able to make a monthly contribution from your earned income. Only unsecured debts can be included in your Trust Deed UK.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Trust Deed UK:
Like all debt solutions, there are advantages and disadvantages that need to be considered carefully. It can provide financial stability in as little as 48 months. It can be an alternative to sequestration. Interest and charges on your unsecured debts are frozen from the date it is issued. Taking out a Trust Deed UK will affect your credit rating. Only unsecured debts are covered. You cannot take out Any additional credit whilst you are in a Trust Deed UK. Read More
Trust Deed UK Terms and Conditions
The agreement will be between the applicant (the ‘Client’) and spouse/partner (if appropriate) and Debt Advisory Services (UK) Limited whose address is 3 Stewart Street, Milngavie, Glasgow, G62 6BW. You should read these Terms & Conditions carefully to make sure that you fully understand them. If there is anything you do not understand you should seek advice. When you sign these terms of business, you are agreeing to be bound by them.
Trust Deeds FAQ’s:
Frequently Asked Questions – this section includes the questions and answers to the most frequently asked questions about Trust Deeds. If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, please contact us, we will be happy to help. Read More
Alternative Solutions to a Trust Deed UK:
Should a Trust Deed UK fail to be the best option for you or if you fail to meet the criteria, there are other alternative debt solutions available. Read More
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Trust Deed UK
Like all debt solutions, there are advantages and disadvantages that need to be considered carefully.
Advantages of a Trust Deed UK:
- Payments are based on what you can afford.
- Your Trustee will deal with your unsecured creditors, removing any pressure from unwanted phone calls and letters.
- All administration is dealt with by the Insolvency Practitioner. Once the Trust Deed has become protected, your unsecured creditors cannot take legal action to recover the money you owe them.
- Your creditors are bound by the terms of the Trust Deed.
- A Trust Deed is a private arrangement between you and your Creditors, no one else needs to know about it.
Disadvantages of a Trust Deed UK:
- If you are a homeowner and have equity in your property, depending on the level of equity involved it may have to be released to pay your creditors. There are, however, various ways this can be done without the need to sell your home.
- A Trust Deed UK can fail to become protected if the majority of creditors object to it, however If this was to happen other debt solutions are available.
- Depending on your occupation, signing a Trust Deed UK could affect your employment. You should check your contract of employment before committing to a Trust Deed UK.
- It will affect your credit rating and you may find it hard to get credit when the Trust Deed UK ends
- Only unsecured debts are included in the Trust Deed UK, secured loans and hire purchase agreements cannot be included.
Take back control of your debts and contact us today to see how much we can save you!